reportal: SSRS Solutions
reportal allows you to easily distribute and view your SSRS reports securely over the web or your intranet without the need
for SQL Server, Report Server, Report Manager or other expensive licensing requirements. Combined with our server-based licensing model, this can
translate into a very cost-effective distribution solution for your SSRS reports.
Look at these key features provided by reportal:
- Administer users, groups, reports and more through an online administration console.
- Publish SSRS reports to the web with no need for any coding. Users view reports in their browser.
- Customize templates to provide a personalized look and feel based on user login.
- Create SQL Reports and publish any type of file or document.
- No need to buy SQL Server or Reporting Services licenses. Publish your rdl files directly in reportal.
- Set up security and access options by user or group. Control permissions by folder or report.
- Distribute reports and documents on your intranet or extranet using Windows or internal authentication.
- Dynamically control record level access to data by user login.
- Provide on-demand access or schedule to email, web, FTP, file share, SharePoint and printer destinations.
- Dynamically filter data based on user login without changing your SSRS report.
- Use built-in bursting engine to burst a single scheduled report to multiple users.
- Use dynamic and cascading parameters to create data driven pick lists.